Re: [TeXmacs] style file development flow

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] style file development flow
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 07:32:02 +0200

Tools->update->styles?

But anyway, I usually edit the style in another buffer in the same window and simply saving it forces a reload when I switch back to the document.

Hth,
--
Miguel de Benito.

Am 05.07.2013 04:37 schrieb "Ralf Juengling" <address@hidden>:

I am working on a style file and would like to
get quasi-interactive feedback when I make
changes in my style file.

What I have in mind is using two texmacs windows,
one showing a document rendered according to my
style file, the other showing the style's source.

Now, when I edit the style file, how can I get
texmacs to update the on-screen rendering in the
document window? I tried Document->Update->All,
but that does not work. The only thing I found
to work is to close texmacs, start a new instance
and load the document again.

Is there a way to do what I want? How do others
go about developing a style?

Ralf