Re: [TeXmacs] Accentuate names on the TeXmacs contributors file!

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: Tae Wong <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Accentuate names on the TeXmacs contributors file!
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 21:19:56 +0100

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Tae Wong <address@hidden> wrote:
The creator of TeXmacs translated the program to Dutch.

So you are not going to submitting a bug report and making a proposal
for the updated list you want at the Other Contributors section you
need.

The only place I have seen english like this was when talking to a Latvian who was secretly using google translate. The spelling was great but I had no idea what he was saying.

When he stopped using google translate, the spelling was awful but I could tell what he was saying.

If you are using google translate, then maybe stop. Try to write english, and we will try to understand.

Sam