Re: [TeXmacs] How to update showing figures linked in Texmacs file

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to update showing figures linked in Texmacs file
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:53:23 +0200

Try:

Tools->Update->Inclusions.

hth,

--
Miguel de  Benito.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Youjun Hu <address@hidden> wrote:

I use the steps "Insert-->Image-->link image" to include a figure in my .tm file.

When the linked figure file on the disk is modified, the figure shown in .tm file remains unchanged.

It seems I need to do something to tell  Texmacs that the figure is modified and I want to see the new figure.

How to achieve this? Thank you for your help.