Re: [TeXmacs] windows 7.. pb

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] windows 7.. pb
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:53:18 +0200

Salut Vincent,

 this is a know issue with the current release available for download and it's a matter of changing a couple of lines to fix it, as has already been done in the SVN. Why an updated version is not online, I cannot understand. In the meantime, you can try with this version I compiled a few days ago for a friend:

Please note that this includes many changes with respect to the "official" 1.0.7.19 release, some of them possible unstable (although this shouldn't be the case) including an autoupdate system which I still have to test.

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.