Re: [TeXmacs] Syntax-highlighted code

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: Eshat Cakar <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Syntax-highlighted code
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 15:26:50 +0100

Hi,

Le Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:39:21 +0100,
Eshat Cakar <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I'd like to include gap sourcecode in my document.
> Due to readability, some basic syntax-highlighting would be great, for
> example bolf keywords (for, while, do, ...).
> How would I do that? Do I need to define my own code environment or
> does texmacs (1.0.7.20) already have the ability?

Syntax highlighting features are currently hardcoded, within TeXmacs.

As an example, you can see how I implemented the syntax highligting for
Scilab in r7029.
http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc?view=rev&root=texmacs&revision=7029

Note that get_color works currently line by line, in an non defined
order.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>