Re: [TeXmacs] add-packages

  • From: Marcin Szyniszewski <address@hidden>
  • To: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] add-packages
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 11:00:47 +0100

Hello,

try this: Focus > Add style package > Other package... and then type in "number-long-article". It worked for me, but I installed my current TeXmacs version on top of the previous one, so I'm guessing the old files are still there. It looks like the folder you need is (TeXmacs installation folder)\packages\customize.
However, maybe there is some new, better way to do that in the new TeXmacs.

Kind regards,
Marcin