Re: [TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:49:03 +0100

Hi Kostas,

  it's quite obviously a bit late for this answer, and you'll probably have found out for yourself but I just saw your message. "Resize the _expression_ between them" means use the items in the menu Format->Adjust. For instace, if you have a parentheses around a big sigma or integral with a subindex, you may "smash" the subindex (resizes the box to that of an "x") in order to reduce the size of the brackets. You can read more about it if you search for "Mathematical typesetting" in the docs.

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.