Re: [TeXmacs] 2 bugs with pdf-renderer

  • From: Lukasz Stafiniak <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] 2 bugs with pdf-renderer
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:38:12 +0100

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Romain Lebreton <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I found two bugs in the pdf export of Beamer presentation using pdf-renderer (see slide 3 of the attached presentation).
1. The Pdf export does not support non standard pages sizes, like the 4/3 of Beamer presentation. To my knowledge, we had fixed that issue with the 'normal' pdf export.

Just a reminder that this is still an issue.
Dear TeXmacs newcomer, if your beamer slides are cropped when exported to pdf, export by ps2pdf (or turn off native exporting).

  • Re: [TeXmacs] 2 bugs with pdf-renderer, Lukasz Stafiniak, 01/30/2014