Re: [TeXmacs] Excluding certain figures from being listed in LoF

  • From: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Excluding certain figures from being listed in LoF
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 17:41:25 -0800 (PST)

Relatedly, I need the list of figures to also contain the figure
numbers, not just the caption (same for list of tables).

I see that list-caption does not write this information. How do
can I add it to the tuple.

The other thing I don't yet understand is how render-glossary ultimately turns the list of tuples into text.

Ralf