Re: [TeXmacs] Maxima session with texmacs, windows

  • From: HG <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Maxima session with texmacs, windows
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:47:31 +0100

Le 12/02/2014 19:15, Poul Riis a écrit :
Michael Shea <address@hidden> writes:
This is a known error with recent versions of Maxima and Texmacs. I don't know the whole details, but Maxima changed something and so far the Texmacs team has not responded patching the plugin. I have Maxima 5.28.0 working fine with Windows though.
Thank you for the answer. Do you know if this known error is just neglected or if someone is working on it?

Regards,
Poul Riis
weeks ago the clue was given to work on linux: in pluging lisp texmacs-maxima.lisp line 27 change defun by setq
Try if it works on windows
regards
Henri