RE: [TeXmacs] Specify a master file for a file

  • From: Tim Li <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Specify a master file for a file
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 08:55:15 +0000

Oh, I have made a mistake. It is in ``Tool->Project->Attach Master". The user manual should be updated in time.

Tim

From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:18:13 +0000
Subject: [TeXmacs] Specify a master file for a file

Hi guys,

I have some .tm files, say, c1.tm, c2.tm, c3.tm and book.tm. The master file of c1.tm, c2,tm and c3.tm should be book.tm, how can I achieve this? The way in the manual is old because I haven't found a menu item ``Master" in ``document", has it replaced by another way?

Best regards,
Tim