Re: [TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 23:01:28 +0100

Hi Kostas,

In principle, support for brackets with explicit sizes did not change
as far as I am aware of; otherwise, this is a bug. For the moment,
I do not recommend or discourage the use of this feature.
In the future, I plan to fully support MathML-style brackets,
and the interface should evolve in that direction.

Best wishes, --Joris