Re: [TeXmacs] fonts in pdfs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>, François Poulain <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] fonts in pdfs
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:09:37 +0200

Ralf,
 in the latest TeXmacs from svn the pdf and ps generation are independent. So they could produce different output. Can you try to export directly in PDF and then check (for example via acrobat) if Type 3 fonts are still present. In general they are due to some mathematical symbols. You will recognize them easily if you look at the generated output at medium/small magnification since they look somewhat blurred with respect to the other glyphs.

best
max