[TeXmacs] Remove inactive tag

  • From: Sam Liddicott <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Remove inactive tag
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:43:16 +0100

One of my style sheets defined a macro that takes parameters.

When I enter it's name into the editor preceded by \ it is entered in green.
When I press ENTER it turns blue and the parameter separators appear.
In earlier versions of texmacs there was an icon I could click that
looked like a page being turned at the corner, it would remove the
surrounding <inactive> tag so that the macro would render properly.

That icon is now missing. It appears when the macro name is green, but
clicking it then is the same as pressing ENTER, it just makes the
macro turn blue and the parameter separators appear.

The only way I have fuond to remove the surrounding <inactive> tag is
to cut-n-paste to a text editor, remove it there and paste back.

How should I do this? I'm sure I used to just do it by pressing ENTER

thanks

Sam