[TeXmacs] Control-y can not paste from the primary selection

  • From: Youjun Hu <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Control-y can not paste from the primary selection
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:52:50 +0800

Hi all,

Today I tried the latest stable version of TeXmacs (1.0.7.21 without Qt on Debian) and found some possible bugs. One of them is that I can not paste out the content in the primary selection by using Control-y. The Control-y can past out only the content in the clipboard.

Because I rely heavily on "Control-y" to past primary selection when working in TeXmacs,
the above problem causes me a lot of trouble. Are there some guys knowing how to solve this problem? Thank you for your help.

(The primary selection can be pasted out by using the mouse-middle-button.
I use the Emacs mode, and check that  the key binding given in  the file "generic-kbd.scm" is: ("emacs y" (clipboard-paste "primary").

Youjun