[TeXmacs] Texmacs to Latex converter not converting user defined macros

  • From: Philip Welch <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Texmacs to Latex converter not converting user defined macros
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 16:43:45 +0100

I am having the above problem on texmacs 1.99.1 (and Mac OSX 10.8.4).

I have the box ticked in Prefs > Convert > Latex (Enable conversion of user defined macros)
but nothing happens. I have my macros in a .ts file which are picked up on screen but perhaps the converter cannot find it? Where will it look?

I get in the latex preamble some texmacs macros correctly converted, but not my own.

Any suggestions?

With best wishes,
Philip Welch