[TeXmacs] Polish diacritics

  • From: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Polish diacritics
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:51:46 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to insert non english diacritics in my documents.

The manual contains page on this
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-text.en.html. But I have to
humbly admit that I do not understand what I should do from that. In
that page, shortcuts are given in the form e.g. "accent:acute e". I
don't know how to translate this into key strokes (typing literally
"accent:acute e" doesn't - and shouldn't - produce an "é") and I don't
know where this translation is explained in the manual.

How does it work?

Also, I would like to point that the link in the online manual are not
working.

Best regards.