Re: [TeXmacs] Windows: Alt-Key not working?

  • From: Klaus-Dieter Bauer <address@hidden>
  • To: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Windows: Alt-Key not working?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 10:13:22 +0200

I tried that but non of the look-and-feels allowed using the Alt key; Pressing Alt-1 will simply produce a "1" character.

regards, Klaus

Try changing the default look and feel in the preferences. This changes most shortcuts to other platform defaults. Check if it was set to Windows. If it was, try others. It's very inconvenient but lets you work while a fix is released.
Best,
--
Miguel.