Re: [TeXmacs] Where to download the source?

  • From: Martin Costabel <address@hidden>
  • To: HG <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Where to download the source?
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 13:16:34 +0200

This doesn't really answer Victor's question, does it?
Namely: Where to download the source for the 1.99.2 release (as opposed to, for example, the 1.99.1 release), which is announced on the texmacs web site as the "latest" and also as the "stable" release and exists in precompiled versions. Somebody forgot to make a source tarball and to put it up on the web site, it seems.
From looking at the svn browser, it looks like 1.99.2 corresponds to rev 8633 or thereabouts, but I can't see any tag either.

--
Martin