Re: [TeXmacs] : texmacs.exe a rencontré un problème...

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] : texmacs.exe a rencontré un problème...
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 23:13:18 +0100

Some cursory googling seems to indicate that the location of AppData\Roaming changes with the Windows version:

Also see:

I won't have access to a Windows machine for at least a month, so I cannot really help much here, sorry.

In any case, you are looking for the right folder (no need for the dot before the name, sorry). I'm not sure that Windows will search system folders, though, even when asked to go through hidden ones. If it isn't there maybe TeXmacs is trying to create it but failing because of some permissions problem?

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.