[TeXmacs] A way to keep toolbars in vertical setting

  • From: <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] A way to keep toolbars in vertical setting
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:24:25 +0200

Hi, I am moving toolbars to vertical setting each time I start Texmacs, but it
is not possible to "save" this as a preference for next session.

Is there a way to achieve this, such as a change in scm files so that the
toolbars will start always in the vertical setting?
I tried to understand scm files (menu-bind command in particular) but couldn't
find how it can be done.
Any help is appreciated...