[TeXmacs] Bad behavior when you like close a document

  • From: luisjaime <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Bad behavior when you like close a document
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 13:57:16 -0500

Other again: I was prefer open other discussion line for this problem.

How fix the bad behavior when I like to close a document and it say:
"the buffer has not been saved. Close it really?" I answer: YES, yes, Yes, Si, Sí, si and nothing happens. Same happens when you modify a help document, you never can't to close.

Exist some trick like before question (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41606#discussion) or is it an programming bug (I see in some place that texmacs was remaked)

Always I've to kill the process to close or to remain with those documents open, thing not attractive from memory recurses view.

Cordially,

luis jaime