[TeXmacs] Texmacs + Win7 x64 + Aspell +Spanish

  • From: Nicolas Hasbun <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Texmacs + Win7 x64 + Aspell +Spanish
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 21:45:58 -0300

Hi guys,

Im a novice user of TexMacs and so far Im loving it. Anyways here is my issue:

-I Installed Aspell for ortography correction. It didnt worked at first but I realized that textmacs was looking for aspell into "c:/Programs Files" and it was installed on "c:/Program Files x86/" Since Im working on Win7 64bits. So I just copied the folder.

-Aspell started to working well on Texmacs :).

My issue now is that aspell on texmacs is only working for english but my native language is Spanish. My document and software is on Spanish and I obv downloaded the setup file of Aspell for Spanish and I dont know how to say to texmacs/aspell to use Spanish other than indicate texmacs that my document is on spanish.

So when I request Texmacs to do some ortography on my document it suggest to change words like "Universidad" to "University" haha.

Can I have a solution for this?
Who can I report that minor bug with Aspell/Texmacs on Win7 64bits ?

Regards.