[TeXmacs] Exporting beamer presentations

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Exporting beamer presentations
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:24:38 +0100

Dear list,

  I'm sharing with you a short document detailing the implementation of an improved PDF export for beamer presentations. It's the result of a one-day-micro-hackathon with my girlfriend and we hope it will be as useful to you as it was fun for us to write it.

  I will most likely be committing this code in some form or another to the main repository at some point, so it should be part of the next release. In the meantime you can use it to export your presentations to PDF as one would like to in order to use the PDF file for the presentation itself, including all the usual dynamic features.

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.