Re: [TeXmacs] Problems in the mailling list

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problems in the mailling list
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 07:53:28 +0100

Thanks for the report. I forwarded it to the administrator.
--
Miguel.

Am 22.03.2015 02:44 schrieb "Nicola Mingotti" <address@hidden>:
Hi,

I would like to signal you that the search and
advenced search in
http://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users
do not work well. They sistematicall crash
when I try to write a multi word query.

There are also other little things that do not work
well, i tried to mail the administrators at:
address@hidden
but I got as reply this error:
"User unknown in virtual alias table"

So i post here because i think it is important
to be able to search the mailling list in order to
avoid asking the same questions over and over.

So, here are some other little nuances:

-) When i go to the page my passowrd is remembered
but not my login name. This is a bit annoying.

-) When the search works, it seems to me it is limited
by default to a depth of one month. ... To search more
deeply one has to go to advanced search a perform
a not so natural selection in a pull-down-menu.
=> I suggest to change this and search by default at
least with 3-4 years depth so that it will more probable
to find to find some results.

bye
Nicola