Re: [TeXmacs] Overbrace

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Overbrace
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 21:32:43 +0100

Hi,

within an equation or math environment, just type \overbrace and hit Enter (Return ?). You get an overbrace waiting for some things to overbrace ...

Regards,

Marc

In the slash2.tm document am interested in the overbrace shown.  I am curious how I type that in. I can copy and past from slash2.tm to another document and edit the pieces, but when I manually try to input something like
<< wide|x+y+z|<wide-overbrace> >>

TexMacs does not seem to recognize the "wide-overbrace" piece.

  • [TeXmacs] Overbrace, Michael Shea, 03/22/2015
    • Re: [TeXmacs] Overbrace, marc lalaude-labayle, 03/22/2015