Re: [TeXmacs] Windows - Cygwin or Native

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Windows - Cygwin or Native
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 17:03:50 +0200

Ah... my bad.

I thought he was referring to some version developed using the Windows API (there is none).

Note that the "native" version does run on cygwin. The installer you linked to, just installs a minimal cygwin-like environment (I don't remember out of the top of my head what it was exactly)

Yes, just use the installer.
--
Miguel de  Benito.