[TeXmacs] Howto: TeXmacs and Maxima on Windows

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Howto: TeXmacs and Maxima on Windows
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:59:04 -0500

After going through quit a bit of trial and error, I finally got the Maxima plugin for TeXmacs working on Windows, and I did not even have to edit any of the scheme files.

The linked file has the steps I used that worked on both a Windows 7 and a Windows 8 machine. Please feel free to forward the link to anyone in need of it.

If you find any problems let me know. I plan to keep this file updated when new versions of Maxima and TeXmacs come out.

  • [TeXmacs] Howto: TeXmacs and Maxima on Windows, Michael Shea, 06/23/2015