Re: [TeXmacs] Style Package Issue

  • From: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Style Package Issue
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:06:15 +0200

Hi,

I have the same problem: when you created the macro, texmacs was assuming you where typing a .tm file, so the macro you wrote is deactivated.
But since it is a ts file now, what you can do is remove it and type it again, now it will be a true macro, the result you be autmatically updated and you get "Hello world".
I think it is safe to first save a ts file before entering any content.

I hope I am clear.

I am wanting to write a few macros, so I am starting out the manual page Writing TeXmacs style files but I can't even get the first macro to work.

I created a mystyle.ts in %APPDATA%\texmacs\packages with the following macro.

Inline image 1

I then create a new document, click on the "+" and select the mystyle package. Then I type in "\hi" and hit enter and this is all I get.

Inline image 2

PNG image

PNG image