Re: [TeXmacs] [Texmacs] subscripts, superscripts and find

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] [Texmacs] subscripts, superscripts and find
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 22:54:28 +0200

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 12:22 AM, Michael Shea <address@hidden> wrote:
ut so far I have only been able to search for the standard alphabetic characters. I can't find a way for instance search for instances of Greek letters or integral signs.

Searching for greek letters is definitely possible. If you have a newer version with the search bar at the bottom, then undock it with the little icon at the right, and you'll see a dialog with a small texmacs buffer where you can type in any math you wish.

--
Miguel de  Benito.