[TeXmacs] TeXmacs and Maxima error

  • From: Giorgio TOMBOLA <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs and Maxima error
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:15:27 +0200

I'm starting use TeXmacs and I would use it as Maxima interface.
I searched for tutorial or exercises but I find only one tutorial in
http://www.texmacs.org/tmdoc/plugins/maxima/maxima-tutorial/maxima-tutorial.en.html
that's a bit outdated. I tried to follow all steps but when I write a formula (any formula) I get an error:

Maxima encountered a Lisp error:

APPLY: too few arguments given to #<COMPILED-FUNCTION MYPRINC>

Automatically continuing.
To enable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.

I'm using TeXmacs 1.99.2 and Maxima 5.30 in OpenMandriva Linux 64 bit.

  • [TeXmacs] TeXmacs and Maxima error, Giorgio TOMBOLA, 08/26/2015