Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs sage error

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs sage error
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:26:35 +0200

No answer ?
Am I the only user to get this ?
I guess it's with python but I don't know how to correct it. I tried the new sage 6.8 deb but it's the same

Le 10/07/2015 22:50, Henri Girard a écrit :
Hi,
I am using texmacs for a long time now with texmacs but with this version 1.99.3, I just compiled and sage 6.7 (on ubuntu ppa aims), I got this error message :

sys:1: RuntimeWarning: not adding directory '' to sys.path since everybody can write to it.
Untrusted users could put files in this directory which might then be imported by your Python code. As a general precaution from similar exploits, you should not execute Python code from this directory
sys:1: RuntimeWarning: not adding directory '' to sys.path since everybody can write to it.
Untrusted users could put files in this directory which might then be imported by your Python code. As a general precaution from similar exploits, you should not execute Python code from this directory
python: can't open file '‘which': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
En cours…
I don't know how to get it working
thanks for help

  • Re: [TeXmacs] texmacs sage error, Henri Girard, 09/08/2015