Re: [TeXmacs] How to hide definitions from an included file

  • From: Alexandre Dezotti <address@hidden>
  • To: Martial Tarizzo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] How to hide definitions from an included file
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:08:41 +0200

Hi,

I don't want to move this file in the .texmacs folder as it is not really of general purpose. Meanwhile the hide-preamble tag works perfectly!

Thanks,
Alexandre.

You should use your ts file as a style or module file... but you can
include it without breaking the typesetting if you surround your
<include|...> in a <hide-preamble | ...> tag

MT