[TeXmacs] Load two files in a row, must move cursor?

  • From: Karl Hegbloom <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Load two files in a row, must move cursor?
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 03:18:38 +0000

Has anyone else noticed that if you try to load a file using the menu, then immediately load another one, it won't present the file chooser dialog unless you move the cursor in the first file first? I have noticed this while browsing the source to the styles and packages, and the same is true for my own .tm files.

  • [TeXmacs] Load two files in a row, must move cursor?, Karl Hegbloom, 01/26/2016