[TeXmacs] Hide Maxima session from exported LaTeX file

  • From: Marduk Bolaños <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Hide Maxima session from exported LaTeX file
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 15:01:34 -0600

Dear all,

I have a document with several Maxima sessions and I would
like to omit them in the exported LaTeX file.

I tried inserting the Maxima session in the body of the
"specific" tag without success. I also tried copy and paste in
the document source view, but it did not work.

Please help.

Bonus points if you also tell me how to override the default
style to set <specific|screen as default for all Maxima
sessions.

Thanks in advance.

Marduk