Re: [TeXmacs] Modifiers and keyboard

  • From: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • To: philippe joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Modifiers and keyboard
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 18:46:00 -0600

The directory for personal settings files is "c\users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\TexMacs"

The scheme code above will show extra backlashes but that is just a linux-Windows way to convert Windows paths to Linux paths.

Also please note that AppData is a hidden directory so to see it in Windows you have set your directory to view hidden files. If you are trying to save or load files to that directory first notice that the default directory for the load or save dialog box is "c:\users\yourusername", but the AppData directory will be hidden. See it just right click anywhere is the files window and click "Show hidden files".

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 2:10 AM, philippe joyez <address@hidden> wrote:
 <pdiazs <at> ono.com> writes:

> Unfortunately when working in windows none of this adresses mean anything. the
> structure under windowa is different. Ill look around it

you can find the corresponding locations in your system by starting a scheme
session and evaluating (you need two separate evaluations)

(url-concretize "$TEXMACS_HOME_PATH")
(url-concretize "$TEXMACS_PATH")

The first one is for your personnal settings. my-init-texmacs.scm would go
in the "progs" subdirectory

The second one is where texmacs itself is installed