[TeXmacs] Hyperlinks, actions and ... pdf

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Hyperlinks, actions and ... pdf
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:36:57 +0100

Hi,

i have several problems with include hyperlinks or actions. The primitive problem is the following :  I want to insert hyperlink in texmacs but when clicking on it, i want that firefox opens the link.

Since i can't achieve this directly, i exported my file to pdf but i can't get hyperlinks working. I saw a patch but while applying it, i got warned : it seems to be already applied (i am running a svn compiled version under ubuntu 16.10 at this moment). So here is my first question :

1. How to get hyperlinks after a pdf export ?

Then i saw an "action" menu. So my second question, relative to the primitive problem :

2. Is there a way to include an action to get firefox to open a html file ?

Thx to all,

Marc