[TeXmacs] ??????[TeXmacs] No response after CMD-w to close window on TeXmacs1.99.4 OS X

  • From: "Z.WU" <address@hidden>
  • To: "Ben shimol Yehuda" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] ??????[TeXmacs] No response after CMD-w to close window on TeXmacs1.99.4 OS X
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 16:23:36 +0800

True, that is the only way to close it properly.

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>
????????: 2016??4??30?? 16:07
??????: Z.WU <address@hidden>
????: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
????: Re: [TeXmacs] No response after CMD-w to close window on TeXmacs1.99.4 OS X

For me it is the same experience using ver 1.99.4 on MAC OS X
I prefer to practically quit TM (using CMD+Q) and reopen rather than ??close?? (which is not successful anyway)
yehuda

---
Yehuda