[TeXmacs] Giac

  • From: "PDS" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Giac
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:35:09 +0200

Hi

I have just installed Giac This is texmacs output windows 10

Giac CAS for TeXmacs, released under the GPL license (3.0) |
| See http://www.gnu.org for license details |
| May contain BSD licensed software parts (lapack, atlas, tinymt) |
| (c) 2003,2015 B. Parisse & al (giac), J. van der Hoeven (TeXmacs) |
Xcas (C-like) syntax mode
Type ? for documentation or ?commandname for help on commandname
Type tabulation key to complete a partial command
// Using locale /usr/share/locale/
// C.UTF-8
// /usr/share/locale/
// giac
// UTF-8
// Maximum number of parallel threads 8
Help file /cygdrive/c/xcas/doc/en/aide_cas not found
Added 26 synonyms
Unable to open HTML doc directory ./doc/

The xmacs path is c:\xmacs

my gues is that either texmacs is looking for components on a wrong path
(cygdrive....) or for some reason it is xcas who is wrongly pointing

Can anybody make a suggestion?

Cheers