Re: [TeXmacs] function plot

  • From: Peter Rapcan <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] function plot
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 06:57:37 +0200 (CEST)

Yes, my screenshot was from TeXmacs on OS X.

On Windows, I cannot help you much. Does Gnuplot work for you by itself? If so, try to run texmacs from the command line. (I guess there is cygwin or something similar?) I am suggesting this since on OS X I had trouble running Mathematica sessions (the session displayd a “busy” message which you are also reporting for gnuplot). What helped in my case was to run TexMacs from a terminal, in which case the Mathematica plugin worked (it was suggested here on the mailing list that perhaps some environment variables were different when running TeXmacs from GUI).

Not sure if that makes any difference in your case, but you can try.

Best,
Peter.