[TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash

  • From: "PDS" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 22:46:53 +0200

Hi

I have installed ubuntu linux bash under windows 10 .

This has allowed me to install texmacs through sudo apt-get install texmacs

I have checked and most of the plugins and graphic functions work but....

1st the version on the repositories is 1.07...

2nd maxima plugins simply not showed in the `plugins list. (i have installed
maxima and wxmaxima)

I have tried to use the instructions for generic linux install but it seems
not to work on ubuntu

So i would like to ask for some help:

a) on how to install last version 1.99.5 on ubuntu

b) on how to make maxima plugin work on ubuntu version

Thanks a lot in any case

Pedro

  • [TeXmacs] Install linux version under windows linux bash, PDS, 10/16/2016