Re: [TeXmacs] bug export pdf pictures (png) black

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] bug export pdf pictures (png) black
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2017 14:12:37 +0100

Hi Vincent,

I suspect this is due to using png images with transparent background. You may
try making them with a solid white background, or using a different image
format (eps ?).

On the other hand, image handling was overhauled in 1.99.5 (with, for
instance, added support for pdf images) and, as far as I can tell, there is no
issue with png transparency in that release.

For me the main question is: how come 1.99.5 constantly crashes on your Mac?
That is really surprising because the main developper himself uses MacOS, and
I am sure he would never have made a new release if it were too unstable on
his own machine! Also, I note that there is presently no report in the bug
tracker regarding the problem you mention. If you want this problem addressed
at some point before the next release, I urge you to submit a detailled bug
report with steps to reproduce such crash.

Best,
Philippe