Re: [TeXmacs] Chinese characters inserted by input methods are not properly displayed

  • From: Lu Kuang-chen <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Chinese characters inserted by input methods are not properly displayed
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:01:05 +0800

It works fine! Thank you!

Philippe Joyez 於 02/15/2017 04:04 AM 寫道:
Last time I tried to use the statically built TeXmacs available from TeXmacs
website I ran into a bunch of issues. It seems this is the version you use.

May I suggest that instead you try installing texmacs using the deb file from
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Aslowphil%3Atexmacs-devel&package=texmacs.
According to my testing it works fine with ibus. Let us know how it goes.

Philippe