[TeXmacs] Insert inter-word space after an abbreviation

  • From: <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Insert inter-word space after an abbreviation
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 23:40:30 +0200

Hello! I am new to TeXmacs. I am from LaTeX background, and using TeXmacs on
MS Windows.
I know that an answer to the question of controlling space after an
abbreviation (for example, "etc." and "wrt.") is given on TeXmacs FAQs webpage
<http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/help/faq.en.html>, But I do not understand the
notation used there. Please explain to me what the symbols "⌥A" and "⌥AETC.→"
mean.

  • [TeXmacs] Insert inter-word space after an abbreviation, aq_box-texmacs, 05/22/2017