[TeXmacs] new member

  • From: Coline Chafer <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] new member
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 22:09:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello

I'm a new user of TeXmacs.

my name is Coline and I start my first year at university of mathematics in toulouse, france

My math teacher showed me how to use TeXmacs but I have some questions like :

- when pressing for example 2 then ^ then 3, i get the expected result

but :

when i press 2 then ^ then a, i get 2â instead of 2^a..

- if i insert a block, ctrl arrows or alt arrows dont create new columns/lines and the software indicates "Meta arrow" for this purpose but what is Meta ?

thanks

Coline