[TeXmacs] How can I change toc depth?

  • From: "??????" <address@hidden>
  • To: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] How can I change toc depth?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:58:06 +0800
  • Feedback-id: wapmail:qq.com:bgforeign:bgforeign1

Hello, everyone. Recently I am putting together some of my math notes into a book using TeXmacs. I noticed that the subsubsections shows up in the table of contents by default, but I would like only chapters, sections and subsections showing up in the toc. So, how can I change the toc depth? I have looked up the manual but can't figure this out. Thank you.

  • [TeXmacs] How can I change toc depth?, ??????, 10/23/2017