Re: [TeXmacs] shorcuts

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] shorcuts
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 23:46:03 +0800

Sorry, I just tried and found it not working.

(kbd-map  ("C-f" (make 'dfrac)))

since Ctrl-F is a pre-defined shortcut in TeXmacs, for some reason(a bug?), it cannot be overrided.

Just try:

(kbd-map  ("C-u" (make 'dfrac)))

it works at least on my Debian Unstable.

And to edit the `~/.TeXmacs/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm` (just for *nix)

You may open and edit it in TeXmacs via:

1. enable the Developer menu: Tool -> Developer
2. use Developer -> Open my-init-texmacs.scm

---- On Tue, 24 Oct 2017 19:29:53 +0800 Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden> wrote ----
ok thank you Darcy
just to be sure :
if i dont have installed the sources, can i juste craeate a my-init-texmacs.scm file in   ~/.TeXmacs and put there your code ?
because i just tried this without success
i remember installing the sources was very long, i made it once with the help of Miguel..
i am sincerely not sure i can reach it alone
but i will try these days
Vincent