Re: [TeXmacs] updated AppImage for TeXmacs 1.99.6

  • From: "Philippe Joyez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] updated AppImage for TeXmacs 1.99.6
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:51:34 +0100

Hi Ray,

>Perhaps I am late to this.

Not at all. Texmacs AppImages are still fresh paint. You're running this
morning's build which fixes a problem Nishan pointed to during the night! I
would not be too surprised if other issues were to show up. Also there may be
some distributions where this does not work at all...

>I'm impressed; I've never had Texmacs install and run so easy.
>Thanks! :-)

Well, thank you for testing and reporting so enthusiastically. And thanks to
the AppImage guys who have made creating these packages relatively easy.

Best,
Philippe