Re: [TeXmacs] updated AppImage for TeXmacs 1.99.6

  • From: Raymond Rogers <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] updated AppImage for TeXmacs 1.99.6
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 10:12:08 -0500

A particular problem is the "which" doesn't work with the AppImage so has to be replaced with the real path under tmp

/tmp/.mount_ .../usr/bin/tm_sage
Unfortunately, in my case, it only looked like what I suggested worked.  But it went a little further into SageMath and treated tm_sage as a text file.
Progress... however slowly.
RayR