Re: [TeXmacs] AppImage and Linux distro packages for TeXmacs 1.99.6

  • From: Tutun Das <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] AppImage and Linux distro packages for TeXmacs 1.99.6
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:14:26 +0530

After updating the appimage it ran, but now all section heads are deleted in my document. How to fix this?

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:10 PM, Philippe Joyez <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, thanks Tutun. Indeed, some Qt and Guile libraries were not packaged in
the AppImage, meaning that some functionalities are missing and that can even
crash TeXmacs. This is bad. In order to correct for this, I'll need to find a
workaround for a bug in linuxdeployqt. Until this is fixed I take down this
AppImage.

Meanwhile, you can use the debian 9 deb at
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:slowphil:texmacs-devel&package=texmacs

Philippe